Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!!!!

This Post is Very Special! It's my birthday today! and you get to see some pictures I took and you get to hear what I did for my birthday. Also, you will see some more posts about my birthday! over the weekend I will try to get them up!
Here are the photos:





OK, so here is the story of what I did for my birthday:
I first went to my Uncle's house to get my nails done( Which they look fabu as Mark on Ugly Betty would say.) and got them with the U.S. flag. Then, I got in the car and drove down to Michell's Fish Market and I walked in and said that I was the birthday girl and she showed me to the table with all my family and saw my place at the table, because there was a present at the spot.Then I opened the gift and it was a Moxie Girlz RC car. Then, we got to eat, me and my friend, JJ, ate pasta and I had some root beer, and she had pepsi. Then, I got some dessert which it had a candle in it and she gave me a card which they all signed and I thought that was sweet. :)
Then it was time to go home and I slept soundly.
Tonight birthday dinner Taco Bell.... YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Thats all for now,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment